Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Meg-A Reader!

I'm so excited to be part of the Meg-A Readers Blog Hop!  I have been a Meg Cabot fan since The Princess Diaries.  I thought I was Mia - except I have straight hair and live in Texas.  I'm still waiting for my grandmother to visit me and divulge the secret that I am actually royalty.  The Princess Diaries After reading all of The Princess Diaries books, I read other stand alone novels by Cabot but didn't fall in love with another Cabot book until I read Insatiable.  
InsatiableI was a bit afraid to read it because I thought the romance aspect would overwhelm the fantastic voice that Cabot creates with her characters.  I should not have worried. Insatiable was a blast to read and I have recommended it to all of my students and friends.  I will be reading Overbite and Abandon in the next few days and I can't wait!
Overbite (Insatiable)Abandon (Abandon (Quality))

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thank you for signing up again! I am so excited for it all to get started! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...