Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Armchair BEA!

I'm a day late with my intro - is anyone really shocked by that? I blame my job (teaching). Finals week last week was brain draining and insane. I think I'm back on track now, though. Soooo, here is my Armchair BEA 

Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging? 
I'm Cari and I've been blogging for 15 months off and on. I started my blog to share all my creative outlets. It started with my craft projects and has morphed into reviewing the bazillions of books that I read.

What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2012? 
I'm currently reading Carly Phillips' Serendipity. I loved Nora Roberts' Brides Quartet. Soooooo good!

Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you. 
I have 3 rescue dogs. We thought all 3 were Labs but I'm beginning to suspect that the baby, Rooney, is part Great Pyrenees.
Rooney

Jack, our Pirate dog

Princess Maggie
If you could eat dinner with any author or character, who would it be and why? 
I would love to meet Rhett Butler, Col. Wentworth, and Jennifer Crusie. Rhett and Wentworth because we might be soul mates. Jennifer because I love her books, her blog, and most everything I've read/heard about her. I think she would be a ton of fun as a friend.

What literary location would you most like to visit? Why?
I could easily have grown up in Cruise's Temptation. Where would I like to visit, though? Joanne Fluke's Lake Eden, Minnesota sounds cozy. I could like that. Any of Roberts' Irish or Scottish settings could make me very happy.

3 comments:

  1. Better late than never! Welcome to Armchair BEA. I'm a fan of rescue dogs myself, but I only have one. She's a big girl though, a Rottweiler Lab. I love her to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I've always loved Rottweilers. My neighbor had a Rottweiler named Napoleon and he was a leaner. He weighed about 120 lbs and he was so gentle, even when leaning his entire body on me. Great dog! Welcome to my blog!

      Delete
  2. Your dogs are so cute! We have a yellow lab that is very sweet but very much the typical hyper lab. Nice intro post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...